The following procedures are now in place to protect our Brides, guests and staff.
- Please arrive wearing your mask and at your prebooked time, we want to make the most of your appointment, if you have a guest joining you, please arrive together.
- On arrival you will be asked to wash your hands or use hand sanitiser provided.
- We ask you to fillout a form for track and tracing purposes and record your temperature.
- Please adhere government regulations, keeping a 2 meter distance.
- Please refrain from touching the collection, everything can be observed from a distance. We will have your pre-chosen frocks ready at your fitting room.
- Your guest must remain seated with a face mask covering the nose and mouth for the duration.
- You will be asked to hand sanitise after touching your mobile phone.
- Your stylist will help you in and out of each dress.
- Your apointment must finish on time to allow the team to sanitise all areas for our next client.
- Please postpone your appointment if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of Covid-19
- Fitting rooms and bathroom if used is santised.
- Seating area is sanitised.
- Each sample tried on is hung separate to the collection for steaming or spraying.